Hi there, welcome to my world. Yes, I have just started my journey. In fact, my mom just found out I have been hiding somewhere in her tummy for last few weeks. Daddy was in Brisbane for the week. Mommy had the inkling for a few days and did the home test on Wednesday evening. It came out positive. She took a picture of the test result and sent it to daddy. It took daddy for a while to sink in the news. He was overjoyed. He couldn't focus on his work for a while. He was biting his hands for having to be away from home this week. Because my sister also started to walk - which he missed. Anyway, back to mommy. She went to the doctor the next day just to do some routine checks and get an appointment for a blood test to confirm she is pregnant. They are hoping to get it confirmed beyond doubt.
Meanwhile, mommy has switched to all the precautions she needed to take. She's started on her vitamins and high calcium milk so that I am well nourished inside her. She is also making sure she moves around carefully. First couple of months are always the most critical.
Now back to me. Yes, this would be my way to you what's going on in my life and how I am growing. You may have been following my sister's blog - so you know the drill. Let me know your thoughts about me. Obviously, I am looking forward to meeting you soon.
Cheers.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment